Apple MacBook Pro 2020, 3 inch with M1 processor: Apple held its third product launch event today. It launched Apple’s first Mac chip. Three new Mac models have been announced at the event, including the MacBook Air, which is Apple’s notebook. With this, a 13-inch MacBook Pro with Apple Silicon Chip and a new Mac Mini M1 have been launched. Let us know which products have been introduced at Apple’s event.
Apple’s first Mac chip: M1
Apple has announced its processor for the Mac, called the M1. The new ARM-based Apple Silicon processor is power-on-watt focused and the company claims that the M1 chip is the most effective in the market. It is based on a 5-nanometer processor. Apple integrated the graphics processor designed by Apple within the chip.
The tech company said that developers can build applications that work with both Intel-based and M1-based Macs. Major developers such as Adobe have also started working on plans to build several apps for M1 based Macs. iPhone apps can work with Macs.
Features of Apple M1 :
• The M1 used in Apple latest Mac is the company’s first self-made chipset for Mac.
• It is a 5nm built chipset with CPU, GPU, Cache, DRAM, Neural Engine, etc. The chip gives you a total of 16 billion transistors.
• In this, you get to see the fastest CPU in the world. According to the company, the efficiency core gives you the same speed as the current dual-core MacBook but with better power efficiency,
• You get the best CPU performance in the M1.
• 8 core iGPU can also be called the most advanced graphics processor for now.
• This chipset comes with a 16 core neural engine capable of 11 trillion operations per second.
• Apart from this you get to see Secure Enclave and Thunderbolt / USB4 here.