Hindustan Copper Limited has invited online applications for the recruitment of trade apprentice vacancies on its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online at–hindustancopper.com on or before February 15, 2020.
Hindustan Copper Recruitment 2020: Important dates
- The online registration activation link: January 28, 2020
- Last date to apply: February 15, 2020
- Company to release the short-listed candidates list on February 25, 2020
Total number of vacancies: 161 posts
- Blaster (Mines): 30 vacancies
- Fitter: 25 vacancies
- Mate (Mines): 30 vacancies
- Turner: 5 vacancies
- Welder (Gas & Electric):15 vacancies
- Electrician: 30 vacancies
- Electronics Mechanic: 6 vacancies
- Draughtsman (Civil): 3 vacancies
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 2 vacancies
- Mechanic Diesel: 10 vacancies
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic: 1 vacancies
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 2 vacancies
- Wireman: 2 vacancies
Eligibility criteria for Hindustan Copper Recruitment
Candidates who have passed Class 10th/Matric examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent are eligible to apply for this post.
Candidates should be between 18-30 years old as on January 28, 2020.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and regulation.