Google is the world’s largest search engine. Of course, you must also know that millions of people work day and night in Google’s office to provide all the information to us. And believe me, working in Google’s office is like the fulfillment of a dream, because the salary of Google employees is in millions. In this article we going to give some hidden tips how to get job in google Company.
Google has its head office in California, but it has thousands of branches in different countries of the world. Everyone dreams of doing a job in Google. Every year at least 20 lakh people apply for jobs here.
But hardly only 4-5 thousand people can get jobs in Google. The reason is that it is not easy to get a job here and to pass their interview is the most difficult interview in the world.
Today, in this article, we will tell you in detail what it takes to get a job or job in Google? What qualifications should you have so that you get a job in Google.
What is a Google company?
Before knowing how to get a job in Google, it is important that we know a little about Google. Let us tell you that Google is the largest company in the world. The Google company was launched on 4 September 1998.
Today, Google has become so popular that it has become another name of internet. Google has bought about 127 companies in 12 years. Gmail, Youtube, Google Map, Google Chrome, Google Playstore etc. are all part of the Google company.
As we told you above, Google’s headoffice is in California, United States. Google has branches in different countries of the world. Talking about India, it also has offices in big cities like Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore.
Let us now tell you what benefits those people who work in Google get.
Facilities available to Google employees
Google provides great facilities to all its Employees. Here employees not only get good salary but also get many benefits. like,
- Free food: Free food is served to all Google employees 3 times.
- Swimming Pool: A swimming pool has also been built for the employees to do the relaxation.
Relax House: Relax House has also been arranged here.
- Atmosphere: It is very important for acompany to have a good atmosphere. Google ensures that its employees are given a Friendly Environment, Great Culture.
- Free Gym: Gym facilities are also provided keeping in mind the fitness of the employees.
- Medical: Here employees are provided with the best medical staff. So that employees can get their treatment if they are sick.
- Work From Home: Google also provides the facility of Work from Home to its Employees. Google also offers online job options. Options are available on its Employment and Career Site.
- The Death Benefit: According to Google’s policy, if one of its employees dies while working in Google, then the Employee’s Spouse will be given 50% of the salary for the next 10 years.
- Paternity / Maternity Leave: Google allows its Pregnant Employees for 12–18 weeks for Maternity Leave and Male Employees for 7 weeks for Paternity Leave.
Google Job Qualifications
If you want to get a job in Google, then you must have some qualifications given below.
- Educational Qualification according to the job.
- Complete computer information.
- Strong grip on English language.
- High IQ Level.
- Good understanding of Maths and Reasoning.
- Applicant must be mentally healthy.
Let us now know how to get these Hindi jobs in Google. The most important thing in this article is how to get a job in Google. How will you apply for a job?
How to get a job in Google?
First of all, you have to visit the careers.google.com website. On this career website of Google, you will also get a job in Google, its vacancy will be known.
Here you have to search the post and job location according to your mind. Then see Skills, Education and Experience for that job position and apply for a job.
When you apply, upload your Resume as well. Apart from this, give complete details in the given form. Like – your qualifications, want to work in a field and branch etc.
You will be shortlisted for the interview based on the information and Resume filled by you. Let us tell you that in many Universities, Google company also hires students through Placement.
How is Google Jobs interviewed?
This interview is the most difficult time for any applicant applying for a job in Google. Because there is a Face to Face Interview which is very difficult.
It is believed that Google’s interview is tuffier than other companies. But if any of the candidates intelligently focus and give an interview then it becomes clear.
Four tips are very important to get a job in Google.
- There should also be the ability to include information in the general cognitive ability of the candidate.
- Secondly, there should be emergency leadership in the candidate, that is, whenever there is a problem, you should take part in solving it.
- The third culture fit is called Googlyness in Google company. That is, the candidate has the ability to put himself in the culture.
- The fourth is Experts i.e. the job for which the candidate is being hired should be an expert in that work.
- Questions are asked in interviews on the basis of these four abilities. The interviewer can ask a variety of logical and awkward questions to the candidate. He will try his best to get you confused.
- Apart from this, you will be asked many types of Situation based questions to test how you will handle such Situation. Maybe these situations are quite funny but you have to find the logic inside and answer it.
That is why it is very important for the candidate to be focused and confident during the interview.
What is the salary of Google Employees?
While reading this article, it must have come to your mind that how much is the salary package of Google Employees. Let us tell you that the employees here are offered excellent salary with many benefits.
The average salary of Google’s Employees is $ 161,409 (about 1 crore 19 lakh rupees annually). This is really very much, that is why people yearn to get jobs in Google.