PUBG comes with the new feature, which is “Motor Glider”. Recently, PUBG Mobile made an announcement about Motor Glider and also the game developers tested a new “Bluehole” mode that will make the game more competitive.
PUBG Mobile already announced 90FPS support and 10-bit HDR support in 2020 along with the colorblind more. Along with this, PUBG is already testing a number of new features and game modes in its experimental PUBG Labs section.
PUBG MOBILE NEW FEATURE DETAILS
According to the recent PUBG official announcement, PUBG introduced the Motor Glider.
What is Motor Glider?, The Motor Glider can transport you and a squadmate in the air and get you to the far side of the circle in no time. To take off, you’ll need to get the speed up to 70km/h (so not quite the 88 miles per hour you’d need for time travel) and once you’re moving you can use the sticky throttle to lock in your forward acceleration. Be careful around the rotor or you’ll learn who wins in a faceoff between your face and a mower.
While in the air, using the high ground to their advantage, passengers can rain shots and Molotov. Only the engine can be destroyed with wings taking less damage compared to the body, but the tires can’t be damaged – so you’ll be able to keep it moving even after your engine is disabled by gliding and landing.
MECHANICS OF GAME
“Fly Like an Eagle.”
- Motor Glider has two seats; one for pilot and one for passenger who can shoot and use any weapon from the backseat
- Motor Glider will be spawned around the map
- To take off, you must gain the necessary speed of 65 km/h then pitch up with the S key.
- You’ll start to take off automatically once you hit 70 km/h.
- Motor Glider’s fuel consumption rate is tied to the engine speed – the more throttle you apply, the faster you will run out of gas.
- There’s no maximum altitude you can reach, the sky is the limit! But the engine will start losing power the higher the altitude you are at.
- Use W/S keys to control the pitch and A/D to control the roll of the aircraft
- Adjust the throttle by holding Left Shift and Left Ctrl keys
- Hold Spacebar when on the ground to engage the handbrake.
- Period: Dec 19 11pm PST – Dec 22 11pm PST / Dec 20 8am CET – Dec 23 8am CET
- Perspective: TPP/FPP
- Mode: Squad
- Map: Erangel, Miramar
- Maximum Player: 80
- How to join: Click the banner on the left bottom above the ‘START’ button.